This Crater is the world’s largest intact collapsed caldera (volcano) which is a self-contained ecosystem with its own unique population of wildlife in a confined area of amazing variety. The crater boasts lots of lions, hyena, fantastic birdlife, serval, Cape buffalo, zebra and gorgeous landscapes – Also there is an added advantage of seeing Rhino’s, if you are lucky. The view from the veranda of the lodges are breath taking especially in the morning with the early morning mist, because of the high altitude (It can be visited at any time of the year . You will have your lunch in the Crater and then continue with the game drive
In the late afternoon you will return to Arusha. You will be driven to your lodge just before darkness where the remainder of the day is at leisure – rest in your room, relax in the manicured gardens, enjoy a refreshing swim in the pool
- Today you will drive to the stunning Ngorongoro Crater
- Transfer from your arrival and departure.
- Car type of Land Cruiser with open roof and other facilities for Tourism.
- Three meals per day, during the game driver two litres of Mineral water.
- Driver Guide and assistant guide’s salary and their entrance fees during the safari.
- No limit during Game Drive.
- All park entrance fees during the Safari.
- Local Guide salary
- All cultural program Flying
- Doctor Insurance
- International Flight from your Country & Airport
- International Insurance.
- Shopping, Alcohol, Souvenirs and etc.
- Tips for Driver Guide & Assistants Guide (we suggest $40 per day per car)
- Sky Balloon Tarangire or Serengeti National Park 540 dollar per Person
At Tales we creating the memories that last forever.
We Will Help You to Plan Your Once In A Lifetime Journey!