About Lemala Nanyukie Camp
With canvas walls, cathedral-like tented ceilings and broad hardwood decks, guests at Lemala Nanyukie can expect a light contemporary décor in a palette of dazzling whites and neutral colours, with warmth introduced by textured accessories, luxurious upholstery, wooden furnishings, and well-executed lighting.
- The 15 luxurious guest tents (13 standard suites + 1 x 2 bedroomed suite) are spaced well apart for maximum privacy—five have extra day beds so triples can be accommodated, and the two-bedroom room is perfect for families or friends.
- Features include an oversized bed, spacious lounge, and generous bathroom with double vanity, indoor and outdoor showers and free-standing bathtub.
- The delightful wooden deck has sunken seating, outdoor shower and stunning corner plunge pool with views directly across the Serengeti’s magnificent grasslands.
- The main double-volume area features a comfortable lounge and bar, outdoor viewing deck leading to a refreshing swimming pool, and indoor and outdoor dining areas.
- Additionally Lemala will arrange special meals like bush breakfasts and lantern-lit dinners, and the campfire is perfect for a post-dinner drink and share tales about the day on safari.
- A separate spa tent among the trees offers secluded relaxation.